Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Humanist

I'm a humanist, it's true. And I'm all about hugging. I'm just the grumpy one off to the side that's still super pissed about being brainwashed. SUPER PISSED. I'll calm down. This will be interesting in a few years to look back on. I'll be ashamed. I'm still claiming atheist until I don't feel like theists have so much power. I'm scared, okay? I'm over reacting. I don't feel so bad about it. Anger is the only place I'm finding the passion to tell my story. Oh shit, my story! I was telling a story. I got so side-tracked, I'm sorry. Okay, so we left off with something about something. I'll have to go read and figure out the last thing I talked about hearing over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over. Get it? It's brainwashing.

2 comments:

zilch said...

Hey, another self-actualized atheist! Welcome. Cheers from Vienna, zilch (via SEB)

Kamina said...

Hello. It's good to learn that there are more. Makes me feel a little less hopeless each time. Cheers :)