Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Ray Sins

Why why why why why would anyone ever say, "there is this thing called '___[insert anything here]____' that you are ignorant of, and I forbid you to educate yourself on the matter. Here is a tree that grows this knowledge just in case you're the rule-breaker I made you to be."

Seriously, was God not sure if they would choose ignorance over information? Is it possible that he could create a being that could be self-aware, but desire to do nothing about it?

Here I am happy and safe. God tells me that if I break a rule, I will learn about something new, but I will be punished. My first thought is, "what is it like to be punished?"

How do I, as a human being, learn?

The only conclusion I can come to here is that God doesn't know what he's doing. Or maybe it was the man who created God that didn't understand what he was talking about. I gotta go with occam's raisins on this one. Either way, I look good, so whatever.

1 comment:

Hammer said...

Hello there,

If you've got a minute, why not spend it perusing the website of the hot new
Religious cartoon JFC!

http://www.jfcshow.com

You'll see why Bono is saying "Forget Africa, donate your money to JFC"

and why Christians are saying "You evil, sadistic bastards, you can't make
fun of our lord in such a blatant and highly realistic fashion!"

The site will include regularly released episodes of JFC, as well as fan
generated content, great video/news and other links, hassle free
commenting and more to come!

Enjoy!